ambinate

Pendulum - Hold Your Colour

yes. Pendulum has some of the hardest hitting stuff I've ever heard. (and still be able to be listened to) And where else can you find Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory dnb?

also, would like to mention Alphazone. Really high energy stuff, that is - check out 'revelation' and 'rockin'.

VNV Nation is one of my favorite bands for more melodic/intelligent stuff - their newest album Judgement is amazing.

(on a side note, seeing them in concert is awesome. I don't know if ronan's still on tour, but if he is, you all should go see him. Seriously. In addition to 4 hours of great music, he dissed Windows and praised Germans' drinking ability. Greatest concert ever.)

Wow, only one person agrees with me? =O Easily one of the best dnb albums of the 90's. Definitely lives up to it's name.

It truly does. A sense of Rage, Kemistry as well as You & Me are as good as dnb are going to get in my eyes... at least for a while.

Come to think of it, I kinda feel bad that we're the only ones who mentioned that CD's glory...

Eh, no worries. 8-)

I was hesitant to mention Vicious Delicious because it's quite different to their previous stuff, but yes- definitely worth listening.

My favorite track of theirs if the 9th one off Outdoor Party III.

Armin Van Buuren

Ferry Corsten (under many names)

Chemical Brothers

Aphex Twin

Above & Beyond

M.I.K.E. aka Push (and a lot of other aliases)

pretty much everything from G-T

The Crystal Method

Infected Mushroom

bLiNd

Hallucinogen

...and thats all I can think of right now.