OCR01612 - Final Fantasy VII "Deliverance of the Heart"

djpretzel

This was beautiful! When I went to OCReMix this morning and saw Pixietricks name as one of the remixers, I squealed with excitement and downloaded this asap! As usual, you do not disappoint! The vocals are beautiful and the music itself is just transporting!! An amazing piece!!

The only thing I am sad about is that OCR didn't list what the lyrics are! Can you post them when you have a second pixietricks?

Oh man... I got choked up hearing this :-) What a wonderful accomplishment to OcRemix's legacy; the best album yet. Congratulations to all! It makes me want to try harder so that someday I might be included :-) Kudos to everyone! Nice job with the singing, Jill! :oops:

Thanks to everyone who "did it again"

~jace

While I don't post much (obviously) I've been getting ReMixes here for years.. And I must say this has made its way to my favorite work ever.

Easily the most beautiful track I've ever heard. The arrangement and vocals worked very well together. I would not be disappointed, or surprised, if Pixietricks ever appeared as a singer for an OST of a Final Fantasy.

Wow. . . I must say that I am quite impressed.

Kudos to both pixietricks and zircon! Heart of Anxiety was one of my favorite songs from the FFVII soundtrack anyway, but this mix totally breathed new life into it. Masterful vocals and instrumentation! "Four stars, two enthusiastic thumbs up!"

I'm a very enthusiastic fan of both zircon and pixietricks. Zircon did what zircon does. This arrangement just has awesome dynamic all the way around. Hearing pixie's voice again made me cue up Lover Reef afterwards.

As always you've both done a remarkable job. No quarrels with this one.

We're beggin' for more. Thanks again.

• 7 months later...

Fantastic work, both of you! The music is beautiful, really seamless, great job zircon. I absolutely love your voice Jill, you're one of the best singers I've ever heard! :smile: Such a pure, strong, yet gentle voice, a joy to listen to. Congratulations on this masterpiece. 8)

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01612 - Final Fantasy VII "Deliverance of the Heart"