Team Fortress 2

JoeFu

Actually, there already is an OCReMix group on Steam here, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ocremix . It's currently pretty small at the moment (20), but we should make it much bigger and use it actively. I'm on there (SirChadlyOC) and play a lot. Most of the people on there are rarely on or play other games, such as Day of Defeat Source.

So instead of manually adding everyone Steam account, join the OCR group and we can meet everyone that way!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this game for about 3 weeks now I think and it has to be the funnest online multiplayer for pc that I have ever played. I have so many laughs in this game. I never see anybody from OCRemix group on though. :\

Anyway here's a video that I'm sure all TF2 players will love. My stomach hurts from laughing so much:

• 9 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first time I played TF2 was in the dayroom of the 373rd Support Squadron at Misawa Air Base in Japan. It was April 1st, 2008, and I had been to the BX with some friends and we all bought a box copy of the Orange Box.

Those were the Halcyon Days when I was a younger man, and had time and expendable income and an imaginary wife.