Sign in to follow this  
JoeFu

Team Fortress 2

61 posts in this topic

Actually, there already is an OCReMix group on Steam here, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ocremix . It's currently pretty small at the moment (20), but we should make it much bigger and use it actively. I'm on there (SirChadlyOC) and play a lot. Most of the people on there are rarely on or play other games, such as Day of Defeat Source.

So instead of manually adding everyone Steam account, join the OCR group and we can meet everyone that way!

pwhahaha, people accused me of hacking my 2nd time playing tf2.

That's so annoying to me. I guess it could be considered flattery, but the guys who start saying that sort of stuff just never shut up.

That's so annoying to me. I guess it could be considered flattery, but the guys who start saying that sort of stuff just never shut up.

that's exactly how i take that...it happens every once in a while. i was a cal-i CS player at one point.

I should be the only "Pyrion" on Steam, but assuming I'm not, add "[GD] Pyrion" and join the Overclocked Remix group.

I've had this game for about 3 weeks now I think and it has to be the funnest online multiplayer for pc that I have ever played. I have so many laughs in this game. I never see anybody from OCRemix group on though. :\

Anyway here's a video that I'm sure all TF2 players will love. My stomach hurts from laughing so much: