OCR00843 - *YES* Suikoden 'Forgotten Daze' *FT*

Antonio Pizza

I'm sitting here listening to this while I'm reading the December issue of Playboy's interview with Denzel Washington (he seems like a normal guy save for the $20M salary). It's just in the background, not to shabby, ya know? Then all of the sudden my concentration is lost on the article at around 3:42. The beatdrop caught my attention and drove me away from what I was reading.

Before it was an alright mix, you know? I'd have said yeah, but now I'm going to definitely say yes. Why? Because that instance right there broke things up. Techno songs are generally long and repetitive, so when you go in knowing the song is techno you prepare yourself for such.

You say, "instead of bitching cuz it's repetitive, I understand that this genre is structured that way so I'll see how the song fits together as a whole." Well the introduction of the piano at 3:11 helped to break some of the ice, but the breakbeats totally shattered it for me and MADE me really listen to the rest of the song.

I'm glad that this song made it onto OCR and I'm kinda interested in what else SuperGreenX can produce. Maybe I'll have to check out that mp3.com page, huh? Just one thing...what's with the monkey's at the conclusion?