OCR01643 - Seiken Densetsu 3 "Obsessión Nocturnal"

djpretzel

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Love the heavier take on the source track. Would be more effective for some of the slower boss fights, that's for sure! :)

I always come back to this one. The unique intro just sucks you in, and there's lots of hard layers to keep you there. ^_^ Yes, many layers of hardness and kick ass-ness. c:

• 4 years later...

Well, all of Sixto's masterpieces are certainly soooo good, but this track is something else! I can't stop jammin'! Typical ace guitar work comes along with some sweet piano licks, etheral and sunny woodwinds, and nice drums (that breakdown at 2:02 gives me chills every time, damn!). The next thing worth mentioning is the part at 2:32 when all the instrumentation finally blends into a single flow. And the last thing that just strikes me every times is an epic solo at 3:12. Man, each listen is simply like a little journey!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01643 - Seiken Densetsu 3 "Obsessión Nocturnal"