The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Theme

Aegis Runestone

While it's a great song, I'd love to hear a remix version of something cute or something redeeming about her character (if you've gotten past the Lakebed Temple and the scene with Zant, you know what I mean concerning Midna). Something like a sweeter version because she does become a nicer person during the game.

I would really appreciate something like that. Thank you! ^_^

Edit (also see below): I think this might help you

Try and see if you or anyone can base a remix of Midna's Theme with the feel of Queen Rutela's.

have you checked out my remix of the same theme? i explored several angles of her character including the very one you're touching upon. it isn't exactly... cute... but my arrangement does give her a playful sort of femininity.

i don't know if you've heard it and it wasn't what you were lookin for... but it is there, nonetheless if you'd like to find out =)

hehe, no problem

although, my curiosity is now piqued; "Of Twilight and Redemption" is, in fact, centered around midna's theme exclusively... all the arrangement does is repeat the theme over and over again about a hundred times in a row =)

and, if it isn't any trouble, what are you looking for when you say "nicer"... at least in terms of music? like an upbeat, sugary, music-box type of nice? or gentle, soothing, nighttime serenade sort of nice? i'm confused about what "nicer" defines

I meant as her character. She becomes a nicer person to Link later in the game. I'll listen to it again and see if I can pick up on it.

Edit: I'm having a hard time picking it up, maybe it's my ears. XD. It sounds very desert-like. Gerudo Desert. I think I caught a hint of it, but it's definitely got to be me that has the problem. Regardless, it IS a very good song. :)

Edit 2: AH! I think this might help you

Try and see if you or anyone can base a remix of Midna's Theme with the feel of Queen Rutela's.

I meant as her character. She becomes a nicer person to Link later in the game. I'll listen to it again and see if I can pick up on it.

Edit: I'm having a hard time picking it up, maybe it's my ears. XD. It sounds very desert-like. Gerudo Desert. I think I caught a hint of it, but it's definitely got to be me that has the problem. Regardless, it IS a very good song. :)

haha no no, don't get me wrong, there is no problem at all... least of which with you =)

just curious how come nobody can seem to hear midna's theme in an arrangement that just repeats the theme over and over again.

oh well