View Full Version : Exporting regions to FPC with Edison?
08-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Is it possible to export regions from Edison directly to individual FPC pads? just because it's really tedious loading 12 samples one at a time.
08-25-2007, 07:03 PM
It's pretty easy actually, just follow these steps:
1. go to FPC and choose the pad you want your first sample data to go to,
2. Clear that pad of any other samples, (select them and press the delete button
3. Open up the audio file you want to sample into edison
4. Select the portion you want in edison,
5. just above the samples waveform window there should be a row of buttons, click and hold the one on the far right, (it's got an arrow with a page icon, make sure FPC is visible while on this step)
6. drag it down into the sample section of that fpc pad.
7. rinse and repeat :grin:
Hope that helps, Edisons sample drag/export feature is great, you can use it for pretty much anywhere that uses samples. Enjoy.
08-25-2007, 07:15 PM
ah ok, didn't know about that dragging button. Thanks :)
08-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Yup, it's handy. I would have just said to take your selected sample and use the drag button to put it in fpc, but some people need intense step by step instructions.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.