PDA

View Full Version : 50% IK Multimedia Bundles

Meteo Xavier
11-12-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm not trying to turn into a spam bot and no one is sponsoring me here, but while I got a minute away from work and something from IK that just got in the email, I thought I'd share it.

Here's what they sent me.

"Total Workstation 2

Total Workstation 2 Instruments Bundle
$349.99*
instead of $699.99*

Includes: SampleTank 2.5 XL, Sonik Synth 2, Miroslav Philharmonik, SampleMoog, SampleTron

5 Virtual Instruments & Workstations, 28 GB of samples and over 14,000 sounds covering every instrument and style

Total Studio 2 Total Studio 2 Bundle
$549.99
instead of $1,099.99*

Includes: SampleTank 2.5 XL, Sonik Synth 2, Miroslav Philharmonik, SampleMoogTM, SampleTron, AmpliTube 2, AmpegŪ SVX, AmpliTube Jimi HendrixTM, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube X-GEAR, Classik Studio Reverb, T-RackS 3 Standard.

12 award-winning IK Virtual Instruments and Effects plug-ins for all of your studio needs. Over 14,000 sounds and 160 modeled effects

Guitar & Bass Bundle Total Guitar & Bass Gear Bundle
The ultimate collection of guitar and bass gear
$299.99
instead of $599.99*

Includes: AmpliTube 2, AmpegŪ SVX, AmpliTube Jimi HendrixTM, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube X-GEAR

The largest Guitar & Bass Amp and Effects collection comes with 5 plug-ins and over 150 gear models for live and studio use

Visit your favorite IK Retailer or order now with this promo code TOTALDEAL in our ONLINE SHOP!

* Click here to access the IK online store and select your Country.
* Click on the "Total Bundles" icon.
* Select and add the products you want to purchase to the basket.
* Cut and paste the above promo code into the [Promo code] box at the check out and click {Add}.
* The promo code to use is: TOTALDEAL"

Frankly, I'd think this was a GREAT deal for those looking to break out of soundfonts and step up to the plate a little bit. I'm not a huge fan of IK myself, but $349 is less than some of those VSTs sell individually, or at least on par.

The T-Racks stuff I've heard good things about. Thats what Nutritious uses and I think its what Zircon uses. Awesome deal. :)