PDA

View Full Version : Free VST plugins from xoxos

Nutritious
12-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey guys, not sure the quality of these since I just grabbed them, but xoxos has put up all their normally paid VST for free today. Grab them near the bottom of the frontpage:

www.xoxos.net

Souliarc
12-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Good stuff there, thanks!

I picked up Horizon and Friction. Sonar doesn't provide a very good chorus effect so hopefully Horizon will pick up the slack, and I can always use a device to create sound effects, thus be Friction.

prophetik music
12-28-2009, 02:36 AM
i picked up everything on that page - all 73 of them - as well as a few freeware ones off their front page. good stuff.

Harmony
12-28-2009, 05:36 AM
i picked up everything on that page - all 73 of them - as well as a few freeware ones off their front page. good stuff.wow dude, I like a free plugin as much as the next guy, but when are you gonna find time to play with all of those!?

prophetik music
12-28-2009, 02:05 PM
most of them are extremely limited in what they're good at, making it easy to tell what they're good at and what they struggle with. i sat down last night and spent a few minutes on each plugin. i kept maybe fifteen, the rest are all repeats of other stuff i've got in my library.

theacematt2
01-29-2010, 04:06 PM
wow dude, I like a free plugin as much as the next guy, but when are you gonna find time to play with all of those!?

Summer vacay. =D

Zephyr
01-29-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't really bother going through free stuff as much anymore, my entire studio set-up was pretty much freeware at one point, but I've replace most of it with solid payware products so I don't really need anything else at the moment unless it does something truly unique and useful.