- About 8BitWeapon
- 8 Bit Weapon has performed across two continents with an arsenal of 8 bit weapons, which include a Commodore 64 and 128, a couple Nintendo Gameboy classics, Nintendo N.E.S., Intellivision synthesizer, Atari 2600, Speak n Spell & Speak n Music, some hybrid lo-fi acoustic-electric drums, and an assortment of other vintage and toy synthesizers.
Inspired by classic videogame soundtracks and electronic music from the 70s and 80s, 8 Bit Weapon delivers a sound that is as unique as it is original. Clever melodies, nostalgic atmosphere, and energetic beats create a decidedly modern sound while maintaining a fun, lo-tech aesthetic.
- Los Angeles
- Facebook ID
- Last.fm Username
- Xbox Live Gamertag
- Artist Settings
Settings for artists - collaboration status, what tools you use, what instruments you play, etc.
- Collaboration Status
- 1. Not Interested or Available
- Sequencer/DAW Skills
- Acid, Sonar
- Composition & Production Skills
- Arrangement & Orchestration, Drum Programming, Lyrics, Mixing & Mastering, Recording Facilities, Synthesis & Sound Design
- Instrumental & Vocal Skills (List)
- Vocals : Male
- Instrumental & Vocal Skills (Other)
- VOCODER, Gameboy, Commodore 64, Apple II, NES
- Artist ID
- Artist URLNAME