Welcome to the Workspace forums. Read this first!
Hello and welcome to OCR's newly redesigned ReMixing forums!
Having a problem with your sequencer? Want an opinion on a piece of hardware or software? Or maybe you have a tip on how to get the most oom-tss out of your technos? If so, you've come to the right place. Whether you're a seasoned pro or you've never touched a musical instrument in your life, everyone with an interest in ReMixing or related topics (eg. MIDI sequencing, recording, audio editing) is encouraged to post here. That said, if you are looking for feedback on a specific ReMix or song, please post in the WIP & Releases forums.
We ask that you please review these simple guidelines before posting.
* Check the main site's Mixing page, which has a variety of resources.
* If you have a general question about ReMixing, such as "Where should I start?" or "What keyboard should I buy?", first review the Guides & Tutorials subforum. This subforum serves as a permanent database of knowledge; you may find that many of your questions have already been thoroughly answered in the threads there!
* Before starting a thread, please use the forum's Search function and make sure you are not posting or asking anything redundant.
* If you have any sort of question, try to be as specific as possible. "How do I make my mix sound better?" is hard to answer - "How do I make my mix less muddy?" or "Where can I find a more realistic piano sound?" are both easier.
* If you have a question or topic specifically regarding FLStudio (Fruity Loops) or Reason, post in their respective subforums.
* If you see a topic that has been around for a day or more that does not seem to be in the appropriate forum, please bring it to the attention of one of the moderators via private message.
Hopefully, using these forum, we can all share resources and knowledge and help each other improve our abilities.
Will there be a Ableton Board?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.