Help with downloading music

kasas

well i was wondering how i can download the music

that i hear from this site onto my comp. then sync it with itunes onto my

ipod. I looked around and there didn't seem to be a guide for this so I was

wondering if u guys might be able to help out.

I no this is a noobish question and all but I wanted to download a specific song

only one by Mcvaffe but I can't seem to be able to download it.

thanks beforehand.

When you are in the download tab for a song, it should have a list of locations ("download at X server"). Upon clicking on them, if you have a media player integrated into your web browser (such as quicktime), it will automatically start playing in the web browser. If you do not, the download prompt should come up. To save songs, you right click on the download link ("download at X server") and select "save target as"/"save link as" (depends on what browser you use). Then you select the place which to save the mp3 file and open it from there

First try to make your way to the song's page, this is done by either searching for it in the side bar, then clicking on it's name if you find it.

Now, there should be a row of tabs visible, click the one that says "download", this brings you to the mirrors page, choose a mirror (they're all the same) such as dreamhost for example. Right click the dreamhost link and choose "Save target as" now pick a location on your computer to save it to and click save.

On a side note... you really need to get out more... on the internet that is.

• 2 years later...

I have been coming to this site for many years, but this is my first post. And it is a cry for help.

I am trying to download the incredible song Touhou Koumakyou: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil 'Devil's Advocate', but whenever I do it goes straight to a quicktime player so I can only listen to it on my computer. I tried to find the torrent of it to but the I can only find torrents for remix singles going up to 1900.

I'm not good with computers. Can anyone help me, please?