OCRA-0008 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos

SnappleMan

Normally, one would assume that three days would be enough time to check one's email.

Everything's sorted and cool now, but your math still confuses me... the PM was sent Wednesday at 9:30am, and Rexy posted about your news post the day after at 5:30pm.

Either time goes twice as fast in America than in Australia, or something's not quite right here.

Also, it wasn't my email, it was an OCR pm. I'm not *that* slack - I check emails a few times a day, whereas OCR normally only gets checked in evenings when I have some free time. Sadly on that one evening on Wednesday I was too busy to check.

I probably don't need to be so defensive, but you still sound like you're a bit annoyed and I'm really not sure what I could have done differently. So yeah. Sorry!

zircon PM'ed AND emailed you at least three days before the interview. I have no idea why you wouldn't have received them on time... Oh well.

That's odd, I've never had problems with my email before and I'm 100% certain that there's nothing in my inbox - or even junkbox - from you guys. and yeah, like I said the PM's stamped as only being a day or so before the interview~

If he still has a copy of the original email could you get him to send it through to me again with the same content/same title, just to see if I get it or if it disappears again?

Great as heck project. This made me go and play Sonic 3 and Knuckles all over again. xD Favorites include Three Ring Nightfall, Dead Batteries, Red Sphere Blue Sphere, The Secluded Stronghold, Breathtaking Vision, Heads up for Tails, Malicious Fingers, and Water on the Dancefloor (especially!).

Also, any idea if/when you'll be putting up:

Nautic Lava 2 by Ross Kmet

(labeled on the flash site as) Unseenbeta 2 (listed as demo on flash site) by Krispy + Joker

Unseen Wonders by Sir Nuts

Sand Caf(?) (WIP) by Darkesword

Run for Your Life, Knuckles (listed as Demo on flash site) by Sir Nuts

(and I'm fine with having 3 or 4 different renditions of Lava Reef on my computer! xD)

These totally awesome tracks are on the Project Chaos flash site. Any idea if you'll be able to put them up for download or not? xD

Yeah, I'm totally speaking for Hadyn when saying this, and could be wrong, but I think they'll be avaliable eventually for download off the site. They just wanted to focus on main project tunes first I believe.

I will not authorize Sand Café to be available for download.

Any reason for that? I mean, people have heard it on the teaser site, might as well let them have a higher quality version, eh?

Hey all,

Maybe a little late, but I want to say just how awesome this project is! Not all of it is to my liking, but I do like what has been done to the tracks. Especially Ice Cap. Not something I am used to (given it's fast nature), but awesome nonetheless!

I am seeding on the torrent right now, and siting at 23.524 share ratio, so keep downloadin'!

Also, DarkeSword, do you plan on finishing Sand Cafe? And any other tracks up and coming? How many tracks do you think you will allow to be in this one project? I mean, aside from the three discs worth already out there?

Keep up the good, awesome work everyone! :)

-Josh

Yeah, I'm totally speaking for Hadyn when saying this, and could be wrong, but I think they'll be avaliable eventually for download off the site. They just wanted to focus on main project tunes first I believe.

I will not authorize Sand Café to be available for download.

Any reason for that? I mean, people have heard it on the teaser site, might as well let them have a higher quality version, eh?

It isn't finished, and I don't really plan on finishing it any time soon.

Every once in a while I stop checking OCRemix for a month or two. It absolutely made my day when I come back and see a site project that I had no idea existed be released. I'm also glad I wasn't aware of the project, or the anticipation would have killed me

I'll discuss the songs in-depth after I have listened to the album all the way through a couple times (just started the 3rd disc now). All in all though, I can safely say that I am extremely happy with the results, and can add a few more remixers names to my favorites list.

I don't think this project has gotten nearly enough appreciation yet, thank you to all who were involved.

-------

On an aside note---

Mr. Snappleman/Jack Meoff, not exactly sure why I find your signature as funny as I do, but the first time I saw it I laughed my ass off, and I still "chuckle" (for lack of a better word) every time I see it.