Sig Size

DarkeSword

And so it begins. This week, 250 pixel height limit. Next week, 250 pixel width limit. The following week, 250kb size limit. And from there, it just gets trimmed further and further down each week until we're left with a non-animated 32x64 image no bigger than 10kb.

Are we going to sit idly by and watch this happen?

NO I SAY!

REVOLT ! Go find the Dreamcast version, and play it!

It's interesting how hot you are to get rid of them, considering a short time ago you were in the sig request thread asking for someone to add your name to your Dark Knight sig. Change of heart?

Isn't it possible for him to just select who's sig he chooses to not display or is it universal throughout the forums..?

Nohbody's sig earlier made me want that option at the time if was around...

It's interesting how hot you are to get rid of them, considering a short time ago you were in the sig request thread asking for someone to add your name to your Dark Knight sig. Change of heart?

I needed a sig because everyone else had one and it's very important to not be different

nobody fucking tells me what to do. NOBODY!

If Shariq don't like it, he can lock the taskbar!

Ha, I see what you did there.

And I agree with DS on this one, sigs shouldn't be obnoxiously huge. What can you say in a sig at two or three times the regular size that can't be said at a normal size anyways?

Isn't it possible for him to just select who's sig he chooses to not display or is it universal throughout the forums..?

Nohbody's sig earlier made me want that option at the time if was around...

Well, there is, but not on OCR from what I've seen. For OCR settings, it looks to be all or none. But with browser plug-ins like Adblock for FireFox, you can right click on the offending sig (or image in general) and choose to block it.

Well, there is, but not on OCR from what I've seen. For OCR settings, it looks to be all or none. But with browser plug-ins like Adblock for FireFox, you can right click on the offending sig (or image in general) and choose to block it.

The problem with that though is when the person chooses to change his/her sig everyday only to spite people, it gets to where the offended will be too lazy and would wish to simply block the sigs from a member altogether no matter what rather than having to set the block up every single time...

You can block specific web addresses as well, if I'm not mistaken. You could just block wherever the offender is hosting their images. For example, mine would be "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Binjovi/" Of course with this setup, you're also ruining your chance to see any other images they might post.

Also: It pained me to reduce mine down even further than it already was.

I say again, can anyone tell me where on this internet I am to find a usable freeware GIF editing program? Because as it turns out, if the word "free" is in your search text then google assumes that you actually want the ridiculously irrelevant download pages it throws at you.

Even the name of a shareware program would be nice.