Street Fighter: The World Warrior Remix Royale

DarkeSword

Haha, I'm afraid I'm not that confident. But since you mentioned it, I guess my real reason was to have an excuse just to turn em up! It's too early in the morning though =(.

Either way, pretty impressive! What compo?

Edit: Subbed!

Well i didn't mention that there were only two other entries and neither were exactly amazing. :P

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/PRC214

still it was my first true victory at anything, so I guess I'll take it for what its worth

which is equivalent to three Canadian pennies and the head of a dead horse :/

I dig the vocal stuff in your track, Jason. That sampled from something?

Thanks. I have some soul-style vocal bits that I cut up and reworked into a new melody.

Not listened to all of 'em yet, but damn, Sir_Nuts. Seriously awesome job on the remix.

I second the motion. You did a great job Nuts, especially with the synths.

I'm glad a lot of you seemed to enjoy it, I was worried cuz this genre is not everyone's cup of tea. I'm very hapy with the synths too, there isn't a single preset there, all were programmed by me in Reason.

I'll be getting all the mixes later tonight, looking forwards to checking them out.

All with Reason? Most excellent. I'm gonna have to Thor it up now. Yours was good bro, although I wasn't really a fan of that really fast trebly wobble. Other than that it was most excellent! Everyones is excellent I feel. And thank you yall for sharin the stuff comin out your brains!

I'm glad a lot of you seemed to enjoy it, I was worried cuz this genre is not everyone's cup of tea. I'm very hapy with the synths too, there isn't a single preset there, all were programmed by me in Reason.

I'll be getting all the mixes later tonight, looking forwards to checking them out.

Once again the one that not compete is the one that made the best song in my opinion. :)