Old 04-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Chrono (+800)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

I have an idea for a possible remix of the Legend of Hyrule theme. However, I'm pretty new here and my experience at producing is none.

I'm learning right now so I think I could attempt the song anyway. Otherwise, I am able to provide a MIDI and have someone collaborate. I'm not sure if you're interested...
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Ben
Dan Hibiki (+50)

hello ocarina of time remix project

interesting idea, and a well-written first post. I'm interested but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut until I have finished an "audition". Good luck guys!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Alex Roe
Mother Brain (+4000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Send a message via AIM to RoeTaKa
Checked this out about a week ago and was happy to see Bolero of Fire hadn't been taken yet. I may very well audition for it I've had some great ideas for it.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Wes M., Double the Trouble! Director
Luigi (+2000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Sweet guys, I know I'm excited to hear what you all have in store Things are starting to pick up, activity-wise, which makes me very happy. We're slowly advancing toward a more complete tracklist here!

· OCR Staff · Judge· Double the Trouble Director · ARMed and DANGerous Co-Assistant Director · Zelda: Ocarina of Time Project Co-Director
Old 04-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Auditioning and Advise

Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 AM
Snacks 'N Jaxson (+25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?
Ooooh, an Ocarina of Time AND a Majora's Mask remix project?! Hot darn! is your MM project an OCR album? What's the link to the thread (or website if it isn't an OCR album)? I'd like to follow your progress with the album. :D

More on-topic, I am constantly following the progress of this album, and I am SO excited for this. Thanks to all who will work on this project. ^_^

ZeldaStrife
Old 04-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Dan Wanezek
Octorok (+200)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaStrife View Post
Ooooh, an Ocarina of Time AND a Majora's Mask remix project?! Hot darn! is your MM project an OCR album? What's the link to the thread (or website if it isn't an OCR album)? I'd like to follow your progress with the album. :D

More on-topic, I am constantly following the progress of this album, and I am SO excited for this. Thanks to all who will work on this project. ^_^
Here's the link to the Majora's Mask project. We aren't a official OCR album yet, but we are working on becoming one.
Tear of the Moon
Old 04-18-2012, 02:01 AM
Snacks 'N Jaxson (+25)

Quote:
Here's the link to the Majora's Mask project. We aren't a official OCR album yet, but we are working on becoming one.
Tear of the Moon
Me gusta. :] idk what it takes to become an official OCR album, but good luck! I hope you get in.

ZeldaStrife
Old 04-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Chris Narvali
Goomba (+100)

Quote:
Tear of the Moon
Oh, I'm totally offering myself to you right now, too!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Bad Dude (+500)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Quote:
Do you have some examples of your solo work? Also... this choral experience you speak of... are you still connected to any choirs or singing groups? It would be pretty awesome to organize even a small group of singers for a kind of small choir / folk choir sound at some point on the album (Gregorian chants for Temple of Time for example). It's always possibly to layer things up digitally, but I feel like getting the acoustics and raw energy of people being in the same room (or a Church) would give us stronger results

Wild Arms / DK3 / Link's Awakening / SD3