Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Eggplant Wizard (+300)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Strader View Post
The web release was scheduled for mid-December. Gotta say web first on this one.
I also believe that each album, based on number of discs, must be allowed a certain number of days in O-Clocked's spotlight. Is there a minimum amount of days a 5 disc OverClocked Remix Arrangement album must be released apart from (before/after) two adjacent OCRA's?

Last edited by GTAHater836; 10-30-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Wesley Cho, Moderator, Maverick Rising/Serious Monkey Business Director
Sheng Long (+10000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHater836 View Post
I also believe that each album, based on number of discs, must be allowed a certain number of days in O-Clocked's spotlight. Is there a minimum amount of days a 5 disc OverClocked Remix Arrangement album must be released apart from (before/after) two adjacent OCRA's?
I don't recall there being any such rule - in any case, there are not many large albums released on OCR if you check the list: http://ocremix.org/albums/

The only large ones I can recall are FF7: VotL, Wild ARMs: ARMed and DANGerous, and MMX: Maverick Rising.

Large albums take more than usual prep for though, because the tagging is more complicated, vetting the albums takes a lot longer, and just all of the normal work is larger as a whole.

That said, this year is looking to end with a bang and a lot of work on our end!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 AM
formerly known as therex
Little Mac (+900)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanquino E.S. View Post
According to the confirmation I received from Kickstarter the estimated delivery date is February 2013.
With that in mind, how would one go about changing the delivery address for this? I might be shifting around at the turn of the semester and don't want things to get lost in postage.

| Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter | Dogs | <ocre> nintendo are stupid
Old 10-31-2012, 12:42 AM
Abobo (+600)

Send a message via Yahoo to JadeAuto Send a message via Skype™ to JadeAuto
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRexAsaurous View Post
With that in mind, how would one go about changing the delivery address for this? I might be shifting around at the turn of the semester and don't want things to get lost in postage.
Kickstarter FAQ says OCR will send out a quiz when they're ready to ship asking for details. It's not going to go off of your amazon address or anything.

So when the time comes, we'll be asked where we want our goodies shipped to.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:34 AM
formerly known as therex
Little Mac (+900)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAuto View Post
Kickstarter FAQ says OCR will send out a quiz when they're ready to ship asking for details. It's not going to go off of your amazon address or anything.

So when the time comes, we'll be asked where we want our goodies shipped to.
How well thought out. Thanks for the info!

| Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter | Dogs | <ocre> nintendo are stupid
Old 11-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Received my digital rewards. Glad to FINALLY have a full copy of the SMB soundtrack. Also, with Antigravity plus the Zircon Kickstarter I backed, I have a pretty full collection of his music now.

Thanks, guys. This will keep my audiophile impulses sated until the preview drops. Damn, can't wait to see what kind of stuff is in store.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:32 AM

I apologize if I shouldn't be asking here, but has a release date been announced yet? I know the digital version is slated for mid-December, but the previews I heard make that vague release date real bothersome (as in the previews make me want it yesterday).

Either way, amazing work based on the previews I heard!
Old 12-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Send a message via AIM to Jondy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
I don't recall there being any such rule - in any case, there are not many large albums released on OCR if you check the list: http://ocremix.org/albums/

The only large ones I can recall are FF7: VotL, Wild ARMs: ARMed and DANGerous, and MMX: Maverick Rising.

Large albums take more than usual prep for though, because the tagging is more complicated, vetting the albums takes a lot longer, and just all of the normal work is larger as a whole.

That said, this year is looking to end with a bang and a lot of work on our end!
There's also the ff4 album which was sick as shit good.

Nowhere else than ocremix can I go and download over 5 hours of free quality music ranging in genre and style from dubstep to metal to orchestral to pop and everything in between.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:12 AM

I'm hyped. When is this going to be released? There is still no trailer.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:42 AM
OK, We'll Groove/Random Encounter Director
Dark Force (+9000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Would it be accurate to say Q1 2013?

Or post-apocalypse!
Closed Thread