ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!! Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on PATREON!!

Old 12-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Strider Hiryu (+5000)

You can check out their website over at http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/. The emulator is pretty advanced at this point, and as long as you have a computer with the guts to play something circa 2008 or so and are cool with not running it in HD, you should be able to run it just fine(Skyward Sword looks beautiful on it in HD). They have a start up guide video on their front page.

You WILL need a USB bluetooth dongle to get it working with your actual WiiMotes and nunchucks though, as well as either a wireless IR sensor or 2 candles(yes it works). You can map most all controls to your keyboard and mouse if you have absolutely no other alternative though.
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Mother Brain (+4000)

Still getting around to finishing this game. I think I'm basically right at the end. Xenoblade seems like the longer game of the two, but I've been having fun. I think I know what's gonna happen in the end, though.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Tom Swift
Octorok (+200)

Xenoblade's the longer by far... But it also involves a LOT of needless backtracking and insane random 'stuff' that's practicaly worthless to anyone besides hardcore box tickers.

On the other hand every speck of dust in the Last Story is there for a reason :p

Edit: Oh, predictions for the end. Exactly where are you and what do you expect?
I was quite pleased by how things I suspected at certain points turned out not to be... quite... nah.
Need to know where you are before I can comment on whats really what. There are some BIIIIIG spoilers in Xenoblade.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Mother Brain (+4000)

Well, without giving anything away, I correctly guessed the final boss and what they did throughout the story, but I guess that would be pretty obvious by the time you're railroaded for the last few dungeons.

I beat the final boss and am now on the epilogue, which is pretty neat. Apparently in new game plus all weapons can be raised to level 99, so there's that to look forward to as well.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Tom Swift
Octorok (+200)

EDIT: can't get spoilers to work so screw it