Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

I have not been so excited for Nintendo games since Luigi's Mansion and F-Zero and the Gamecube in general.

I talked to a kid buying video games today who told me he was 14 so he couldn't buy this M rated game he wanted. It then hit me that the days I remember like they were yesterday...counting my Euros, dollars and helping out however I could to make the extra pennies I needed to buy it and then getting it on my birthday...I was the same age as this kid is now. He was in freakin' diapers when the Gamecube came out.

Strange. You're definitely older than me by a ton, hahahaha

I was almost 5 when the GameCube was brand new.

Strange. You're definitely older than me by a ton, hahahaha

I was almost 5 when the GameCube was brand new.

Get off my lawn.

EDIT: Wait, Gamecube was 2002? Ah shit, I was actually a few years younger than this kid I talked to. Whatever, point is it really hit me that the Gamecube is nearly 15 years old now. It doesn't help that EBGames calls the Gamecube controllers "vintage controllers" now.

Edited by AngelCityOutlaw

Get off my lawn.

EDIT: Wait, Gamecube was 2002? Ah shit, I was actually a few years younger than this kid I talked to. Whatever, point is it really hit me that the Gamecube is nearly 15 years old now. It doesn't help that EBGames calls the Gamecube controllers "vintage controllers" now.

GameCube was late '01. I would've been five on the earlier half of '02.

It's even strange for me. N64 and GameCube were the first consoles I got into and GameCube still feels new to me.

Don't tell me Super Mario Sunshine is retro. It's not. That's not retro gaming. Neither is Double Dash. No way.

There have been so many rumours going around lately. There seems to be a trend that a particular rumour will become popular, then all new 'leaks' copy the characters from the popular leak.

First it was everyone saying the Chorus Kids would be in, now we have a bunch of leaks saying Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt Dog are in.

I personally would rather not have duck hunt dog. Bowser Jr I would be ok with.

What I really want is Ganondorf back, and Girahim as a newcomer.

A bittersweet day. Girahim is in, but as an assist trophy. I think he could have been pretty cool as a fighter. I just hope they make it so that there is a chance he turns into his black form with the big sword.

Well, not long to go until it is out in Japan. And then the internet will know all the characters for certain.

Aw geez, I forgot how much I liked the Spirit Tracks overworld theme. That remix sample sounded pretty nice.

the MP3 thing sounds like a nice touch, but I doubt I'd ever use it outside of the house. I imaging it'd be a bit of a pain to carry the 3DS around for music.

Edited by 0bsidianlink
clarifying