Shovel Knight: Knights of the ReMix 2014

DarkeSword

Well, I don't think you should quit, but if that's what you're gonna do I can't really stop you.

yeah, and you might want to check with Jason to see what he wants to do.

If Jason is quitting too then I need to find another team to fill the spot. If he's not then he needs to find another collaborator or go solo through the doubles tourney, which I really wanted to avoid.

Well, I don't think you should quit, but if that's what you're gonna do I can't really stop you.

If Jason is quitting too then I need to find another team to fill the spot. If he's not then he needs to find another collaborator or go solo through the doubles tourney, which I really wanted to avoid.

If Jason wants to take my spot in singles I'll do doubles with Theory of N. Or I can just do doubles with theory of n in addition to singles if he drops out

I am so excited to see the results of Propeller Knight vs. Shield Knight.

I also don't know if the world is ready for a collaboration between Jason and Theory of N. In fact, maybe GLL bowed out too early. Is there any reason not to have the Singles and Doubles victors go head-to-head?

I do know that I didn't realize we were starting so soon. Just got back in town, so I'm a couple days behind. It's only fair, I suppose. Helicopter Knife Fight is going to wish they had a bigger head start.

Edited by Xarnax42

I am so excited to see the results of Propeller Knight vs. Shield Knight.

I also don't know if the world is ready for a collaboration between Jason and Theory of N. In fact, maybe GLL bowed out too early. Is there any reason not to have the Singles and Doubles victors go head-to-head?

I do know that I didn't realize we were starting so soon. Just got back in town, so I'm a couple days behind. It's only fair, I suppose. Helicopter Knife Fight is going to wish they had a bigger head start.

we just started something tonight.

Well, with singles running first, that gives the doubles teams some time to coordinate/plan how they're going to go, which is nice.

Speaking of... I'm using Reaper. So... yeah. If we want, we can just pass WAV stems for the different tracks around, or maybe even MIDIs if we're not that concerned about automation, but if push comes to shove I'm sure I can get FL studio.

Well, with singles running first, that gives the doubles teams some time to coordinate/plan how they're going to go, which is nice.

Speaking of... I'm using Reaper. So... yeah. If we want, we can just pass WAV stems for the different tracks around, or maybe even MIDIs if we're not that concerned about automation, but if push comes to shove I'm sure I can get FL studio.

The only thing is that demoed FL can't open project files, so yeah, we might just have to transfer WAV files. I'm not gonna push you to buy it in full. :P If you can get a Skype, we can add each other (and that is free).

= instant sharing

Edited by timaeus222