*Results are in* MnP 22: Legend of Dragoon: Bale

HoboKa

You weren't able to register at ThaSauce? If not, it may be best if you pm it to me.

I coulda sworn I did that already... anyways, here it is!

Update: panicked and submitted on my old account instead! I'll have to PM you earlier before the deadline next time!

Edited by DimWiddy

I coulda sworn I did that already... anyways, here it is!

Update: panicked and submitted on my old account instead! I'll have to PM you earlier before the deadline next time!

Oh I got it. I guess we'll stick with this for now - hopefully rama can fix things, if not then no biggie - I know who you are now >:3

Edited by HoboKa

I was only joking dude, I don't imagine you've got a snarky bone in whichever body you're currently inhabiting.

Oh there are days trust me. I am actually quite bitter and irritable at times, but I strive very hard to not step on other's toes any more. 99% of the time anyhow. Regardless, thanks for the vote of confidence :)

Tough vote ahead!

Yes indeed, glad to see you participating in MnP again evktalo :D

Welcome to the Voting Stage!

• Blaine has a vote that's worth 2x
  • There are 5 contestants this round.
  • Do not vote for any bonus tracks. If there are any.
  • There is a first-place voter bonus this round - so everyone make sure you vote to cash in on it. If you don't have an activated account at ThaSauce, then pm me your vote and I'll do the rest.

**Remember: participants may not vote for themselves**

Vote ends September 16th(Wednesday)at 4PM Pacific

EDIT

bumped the voting day till tomorrow at 4Pm since I was late again at posting the voting stage ><

congrats to evktalo and thx for the reviews :grin:. lol, to be perfectly honest with you Hoboka I wasn't trying to go above and beyond with interpretations since that its the whole point of MnP. I just did it.lol,

Yeah...the theme of this compo can be convoluted at times, I will freely admit. It's really hit or miss when someone starts reinterpreting (beyond tiny changes) - and my vote is one of (in theory) many. Other people's views of originality vs. covering will vary, Jorito's for instance, may be a 'better' view than mine. And perhaps I have some improvement to do in the voting process as well.