The Confrontation

DarkDjinn

A vastly improved and updated version of a song I posted a long time ago that was called "Horn of Battle". Better VSTs, better orchestration, better everything in my opinion. It's kind of a "final battle" or epic battle kind of orchestra thing. I'd like to get some feedback on this. It's the most ambitious project I've ever done. The problem I run into the most is not knowing what to do with woodwinds. Made using EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold.

https://soundcloud.com/brad-charles/the-confrontation

• 2 weeks later...

It sound pretty pretty good! I wouldn't mind hearing that song in the middle of a strategy videogame.

I don't find anything bad on it and I think it deserves more feedback, I hope someone can give you more helpful feedback than I can give.

If you want me to say something, I would have put the brasses in the first part of the song just a little little bit more back just to coordinate more the drums with the brasses a little more, BUT JUST TO SAY SOMETHING, it sound very good :<