Kingdom hearts 3...speculation? theories? excitement?

GSO

I am so glad they recently released the HD collection of part 1 and part 2 so I could get familiar with the storyline. Now that I am about midway through part 2, I am really excited to see what they pull off with part 3. I hope the world are a little bit more vast in part 3 though. I noticed there is a lot of backtracking in part 1 and 2 and the worlds are amazingly small.

I'm hella excited for KHIII but a little nervous for the direction that the series is going after it. I'm ready for the Xehanort saga to come to a conclusion (I think we all are quite frankly), but what more could possibly come out of the series? I've forged so many relationships with these characters that a whole new batch of them would probably feel like a completely different game. I hope those feelings are unfounded :lol:

I've been playing the HD Remix of 2.5. Currently playing through birth by sleep and I'd actually say it's my favorite of the KH games I've played. Beat Aqua's story, now halfway through Terra's.

Birth By Sleep is also my favorite. Before that game, KHII was the only game I really loved in the series, but nothing hyped me up and made me fall in love with the series' overall story like Birth By Sleep.

I think KH III will deliver more story wise than the past games. However it would be more fun if we could manipulate team tactics, and perhaps recruit some Disney or SQ villains along for the ride. Maybe opportunity to unlock a dark ending? Or maybe a dark vs light battle that corrupts the entire crossover universe.

I think KH III will deliver more story wise than the past games. However it would be more fun if we could manipulate team tactics, and perhaps recruit some Disney or SQ villains along for the ride. Maybe opportunity to unlock a dark ending? Or maybe a dark vs light battle that corrupts the entire crossover universe.

omg...YES!

Apparently, they're considering Star Wars and Marvel worlds.

Not at all a surprise.

While I love me some Star Wars and Marvel...please no. Pleeeeaaase no!? I'm probably the only one who doesn't want to fight hordes of Storm Troopers with Donald, Goofy and Haley Joel Osment or beat the shit out of Dr. Doom with an oversized key.

Too many ingredients.

Edited by AngelCityOutlaw