FS: T-Racks, Waves, Alloy2, Klanghelm, Rob Papen

avaris

Paypal only. Have a really good track record on the marketplace at KVR. Just send me a PM.

Image-Line Account (FL Studio Producer, Harmor, DX10, Sample CD) $225

Logic Studio Pro 8: $100

Cubase 4.5 EDU: PENDING

Alchemy: SOLD

T-Racks Grand (16 plugins): SOLD

Klanghelm SDRR: $20

Waves Account: $125 (Waves RS56, C1, & Musicians Bundle 2)

Kush UBK-1: $90

Rob Papen Predator: $90

Rob Papen Albino3: SOLD

Izotope Alloy 2: SOLD

Izotope Trash 2: SOLD

*I will pay any and all transfer fees

Edited by avaris

Damn you for adding Alchemy. I don't have the money, but with Camel's doors closed, it's going to be tough to find.

Yeah I was really sad they closed their doors. Prob partially due to the new VAT tax laws in europe and the fact they haven't released any new software products in ages. Or something personal could of happened they did not want to share?

Well it's tax return season, let me know if you gather the funds in the meantime.

Shaun, why are you selling all that stuff? Looks like you've switched to Reason, is that the reason? :razz:

Also, Camel Audio is CLOSED??? Oh DAMMIT. I have Alchemy and I love it, but more than one or two instances crashes any file. I was hoping they were coming out with a new and more stable version. Illusion shattered! Boo hoo.....

Haha nah I am selling all of the stuff bc I don't need it. I use Studio One mainly. I use Reason on occasion (my Bahamut Lagoon and Chrono Trigger tracks were done in Reason) Picked up Bitwig to have some and support the dev team.

I am triming and minimizing my set-up. My main work horse plugins are Slate Digital and Fabfilter plugins. I have all of them except Slate's VTM. I also don't use the synths anymore. I do not want to sell Harmor, but I can't sell FL Studio without selling Harmor. You have to sell your entire account. I haven't used FL for a track in almost 10 years.

For anyone who wants some vintage style plugs I highly recommend T-Racks Grand. Used it for a long time. It is over 16 plugins for only $100 bucks. The only drawback the CPU hit is higher than Waves or Slate Digital.

• 2 weeks later...