DuckTales Moon Theme piano tb request

Shodian

I've been looking around the internet trying to find the piano tabs for the Moon Theme of the NES Ducktales game. I would like to try to do a remix but I'm only able to try to pick out notes from videos that other people have made, is there any chance anyone here knows of a place I can get the piano tab for this great music piece. Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I had been looking for the piano sheets myself after having watched some YouTube videos. In one of the videos, the piano player said that his sheets can be found in his myspace account under the name of 8bitgold. They are in the photos section:)

Another remix of this song would be highly appreciated. I really love it.

Many greetings

Well I can't remix on my computer, I have a keyboard in which I compose my music, that is why I'm looking for tabs or notes of the song so I can play it to my computer. I've been looking at a video on YouTube and trying to copy him but the video is dark and hard to see. I'm still trying though.

That's the only problem I can't read sheet music. :(

But I have found a cool program called MIDIpiano which takes MIDI files and shows it being played on a piano. I'm writing down the notes and will make a piano tab for it soon.

lol I find it silly how I answered my original question. :<