ISW Holiday Sale - All 3 libraries for $99 (total) - this weekend!

zircon

Sale is up!

Go to our store to get all our libraries for $99!

Reposted from KVR....

This weekend, December 18th-20th, you will be able to purchase all three Impact Soundworks releases combined - for the ludicrous price of $99!

You'll be able to pick up digital downloads of Impact: Steel, Sitar Nation AND our recent Groove Bias, all for the same price as Sitar Nation's alone.. Compared to the individual combined price of $237, you're saving over 50% on our critically-acclaimed, multi-format libraries.

A bit of background on these instruments:

Impact: Steel - Cinematic Metallic Percussion is a collection of found metal objects. There are plenty of epic percussion sets out there, but I:S is designed to compliment, rather than replace, your big ethnic drums and toms. The library features deep, articulated samples, intuitive mapping and FX patches ready to be dropped into any score or production. Impact: Steel can be used in any version of Kontakt, as well as Gigastudio and Halion.

Sitar Nation: Classical Instruments of India is the deepest North Indian library to date. Featuring extensive samples of the sitar, tampura, tabla and baya, this collection goes far beyond the cursory sampling of most ethnic collections to give you a truly playable set of virtual Indian instruments. Sitar Nation includes multiple mic positions, FX patches and even MIDI grooves, and can be used in Kontakt 2+ or Halion.

Groove Bias: Vintage Drum Sounds was our answer to the lack of old-school, multisampled drum libraries out there. While other drum libraries have sampled funk drums, we went all out and used only vintage gear - beat-up 60s snares, old mics, all-analog signal paths and TAPE. The result is a set of three "modern classic" kits perfect for funk, breakbeat, drum n' bass or any other style of music calling for that drum sound. Groove Bias comes in Kontakt 2+, NN-XT, EXS24 and Halion formats.

The above links contain further product information, audio + video demos, manuals and patch lists, but don't forget to check our Reviews page to see some of the press these libraries have received. Remember, you'll be able to get ALL of these libraries for a total of only $99.

The sale starts THIS WEEKEND, December 18th-20th. But don't expect it to come again anytime soon...

Happy holidays to all of you from Impact Soundworks!

BOUGHT IT!

But umm... now do i download or is it being shipped? It doesn't specify.

EDIT: NM! Emails a bit slow. Downloading now!

EDIT 2: WTF! There are 7 parts to downloading Groove Bias and I only got up to 3 and it says my key is used up! FUCK! I emailed them about this but im not sure how often they check their emails. Customer service through email has never served me well. UGGH! Same thing for the Impact Steel! I'm missing 2 parts to that. The hell kinda system is this?

This has probably been our most successful sale ever, so... if any of you are still on the fence, I could be convinced to leave it up a day or two longer ;)

ALSO, we are offering discounted prices (yes, on TOP of the already ridiculous discount) if you already own one of our other libraries. Just email support@impactsoundworks.com with your name/company name and we will take care of you.