Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

I am not sure if there is already a thread about this, if there is, sorry i couldnt find it, but my friend sent me this today.

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_10306/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3_is_Coming_to_Xbox_360_from_Capcom

i hope its a lot more balanced than MvC2. I didnt enjoy online at all, everyone uses the same characters and use the same recycled moves, it was boring and annoying... for me anyway.

:D :D :D :D :D

yay I can't wait for this I never played marvel vs capcom until it got released on xbox live and I love it.

i hope its a lot more balanced than MvC2. I didnt enjoy online at all, everyone uses the same characters and use the same recycled moves, it was boring and annoying... for me anyway.

BAH I'm getting sick of people complaining about the balance of this game.

yeah maybe there are some balance issues but that shouldn't stop people from enjoying one fun ass game.(I think t-bonne can be a bit OP at times but i still love her :P)

you should play with me sometime I don't have nearly enough friends to play this with and don't ask who i main there are too many characters to have a main.D:(

(i hate the idea of having mains anyway it cuts you off from experiencing all of the game)

i wonder what new characters they will add (at least ONE of the fantastic four i hope the thing maybe) silver surfer and dante from devil may cry are on the top of my wish list I could go on forever about how many characters i would want to see in this game :P

BAH I'm getting sick of people complaining about the balance of this game.

yeah maybe there are some balance issues but that shouldn't stop people from enjoying one fun ass game.(I think t-bonne can be a bit OP at times but i still love her :P)

you should play with me sometime I don't have nearly enough friends to play this with and don't ask who i main there are too many characters to have a main.D:(

(i hate the idea of having mains anyway it cuts you off from experiencing all of the game)

i do enjoy the game, i just dont play online anymore. i lent m brother my 360 so he can play Lost Odyssey. i will be getting it back in a week so we can play then

i do enjoy the game, i just dont play online anymore. i lent m brother my 360 so he can play Lost Odyssey. i will be getting it back in a week so we can play then

yeah i don't play random online people in a game like marvel.

People online take winning way too seriously.

Cool can't wait to play some matches with ya. :)

McC2 is so imbalanced that it eventually balances itself out.

I'm not going to believe this news until I see it reported on another site. Somehow, I really doubt that Capcom would make this 360 exclusive. A lot of Street Fighter and the VS series's fanbase are PS3 owners. Cautiously optimistic still.

McC2 is so imbalanced that it eventually balances itself out.

I'm not going to believe this news until I see it reported on another site. Somehow, I really doubt that Capcom would make this 360 exclusive. A lot of Street Fighter and the VS series's fanbase are PS3 owners. Cautiously optimistic still.

Umm I don't see anywhere in the article where it says Marvel vs Capcom 3 is an xbox 360 exclusive.

You're right. Exclusive to the site.

This article would still feel more legit if it were on IGN or something.

Yes it would.

but it feels right.

Capcom has been pulling this kind of stuff lately what with bionic commando and street fighter both of them had remakes on arcade and psn before a bigger game was announced.

it seems very likely to be legit to me.

But yes a more "official site" would hold more merit

Morrigan vs. Tony Stark LOL

Pretty sure who wins that fight.

When i saw that i thought you meant stark without armor for a sec. When i checked the blueprint. Come on :P its iron man no friggin doubt.

Its looking like my beamteam is back though which is going to rock. (It'd be better if it was X instead of original.)

When i saw that i thought you meant stark without armor for a sec. When i checked the blueprint. Come on :P its iron man no friggin doubt.

Its looking like my beamteam is back though which is going to rock. (It'd be better if it was X instead of original.)

Considering that Morrigan is a succubus, I'm pretty sure he did mean Stark armorless. :P :p

And yes, it is obvious who wins that fight.