Flamenco/Spanish Guitar Help

Theophany

I'm looking for someone familiar with a flamenco/spanish style of guitar playing who's interested in collaborating on a Wind Waker remix for the Boss Themes remix project. The Workshop here on the site lists what instrument people play, but when it comes to guitar there's quite a few different styles, and I figure this might be the fastest way to ask around. The track is around half done, and is basically orchestral and percussion madness. I want some flamenco(ish) guitar in there to give it more flavor and texture, instead of it being just a straight epic orchestral and percussion arrangement. I've always felt that style would fit with the source, especially with its rhythm, and I'd feel a little bit wrong if I didn't try to remix this track properly. It's a remix of Molgera--the sand dragon theme--and it has the potential to be legendary.

If you can make clean recordings on your own, and you're interested in helping, please shoot me a PM.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxSG_0o-WY