ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!! Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on PATREON!!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Mother Brain (+4000)

Send a message via ICQ to supremespleen Send a message via AIM to supremespleen Send a message via MSN to supremespleen Send a message via Yahoo to supremespleen Send a message via Skype™ to supremespleen
Maybe you should carry some XX or XXX's. For the fat people.

Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremespleen
Maybe you should carry some XX or XXX's. For the fat people.
We did have a number of double x's. Triple's cost quite a bit more to produce and would have to have a premium charged. When spending over $2,000 on a shirt production order, we have to pick and choose. Having a bunch of XXX shirts sitting around and not moving would not be a good use of limited funds.

In the preorder time, we had a custom hoodie order option, for those who wanted a size larger than 2x, however, nobody took advantage of it. When we go to re-order again, we'll put that option back in stock for those who want to special order a larger size.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to mashu
so if the size hoodie i want is no longer there, should i order 1 size smaller (medium... it COULD fit, my current hoodie is a medium, its just a bit snug) or will there be more larges any time soon?
Old 10-10-2005, 12:39 AM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashu
so if the size hoodie i want is no longer there, should i order 1 size smaller (medium... it COULD fit, my current hoodie is a medium, its just a bit snug) or will there be more larges any time soon?
I would wait. We have not done a full inventory since the restock, so we went somewhat cautious. Come monday, once all of the weekend and friday orders go out, we'll be counting up stock and making sure things match up.

If we sell out of most of the hoodie sizes, we WILL be re-ordering again, so no need to worry. I wouldn't order a size down and risk it being too tight.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathan
Quote:
I would wait. We have not done a full inventory since the restock, so we went somewhat cautious. Come monday, once all of the weekend and friday orders go out, we'll be counting up stock and making sure things match up.

If we sell out of most of the hoodie sizes, we WILL be re-ordering again, so no need to worry. I wouldn't order a size down and risk it being too tight.
I lied (sortof). Today is a postal holiday. Columbus day, and I forget it every year. Shipping will re-start Tuesday.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Jefferson Elbert Simões
Octorok (+200)

Send a message via AIM to Hetcenus Send a message via MSN to Hetcenus Send a message via Yahoo to Hetcenus Send a message via Skype™ to Hetcenus
Probably your size parameters are different from mine, so I'd better ask: which size would fit a 1.70m (5'7'' right?) thin guy (which, coincidentally, is me ( no...)) ?
Man, these are getting sold like water in the desert...

Old 10-11-2005, 05:18 AM
Mega Man (+1000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Alright, I'm definitely going to buy something, but I don't know what. The hoodie seems neato, but I live in Arizona... I would need it in these coming months, though. Is the hoodie real heavy, or is it lighter?
Old 10-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I lied (sortof). Today is a postal holiday. Columbus day, and I forget it every year. Shipping will re-start Tuesday.
All shipments went out as planned. The hoodie supply is, well, pretty much gone. *laugh* They went far faster than we expected.

We have a couple of mediums, an extra large, and quite a few smalls left. The rest of the supply are shirts (LOTS of shirts) so hey, if you need one, go for it!

I will be getting more hoodies printed soon, we will take some pre-orders for non-standard sizes for those who want. The cost will be $5 more per shirt however, due to the premium we are charged for larger shirts. Once we have this ready to go, I will announce here with a link to the custom hoodie order page.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:15 AM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless Monday
My shirt is too damn big.
If you ordered a 2X (not sure you did, but they sold fast) really... the 2X's are HUGE. Even the XL is pretty enormous.

We can swap sizes, but you must provide shipping expenses back to us. We'll pay for shipping back to you however.

If too many people abuse this, we won't continue to pay for shipping, but we'd rather you have the right size and order another one at some point.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:55 AM
Jefferson Elbert Simões
Octorok (+200)

Send a message via AIM to Hetcenus Send a message via MSN to Hetcenus Send a message via Yahoo to Hetcenus Send a message via Skype™ to Hetcenus
Quote:
We can swap sizes, but you must provide shipping expenses back to us. We'll pay for shipping back to you however.
It's to avoid such trouble that I asked the question on my previous post. Can anyone answer please?

Closed Thread