X Men Theme ReMix

ShadowBlade

You introduced me to the drums I used in that song lol. Which again I must say thanks.

Even though I still suck, the drums sound at least 600x better than what I was using before lol

lol dont worry, more better critizisem (did i spell that right?) should come, when i heard this the first time it was not bad, actually iw sounded good like it was a looped track for a game, when i get my nice audio philes working properly i will edit my review :D

lol dont worry, more better critizisem (did i spell that right?) should come, when i heard this the first time it was not bad, actually iw sounded good like it was a looped track for a game, when i get my nice audio philes working properly i will edit my review :D

I believe the spelling you're looking for is "Criticism". Yeah the X-Men theme isn't a whole lot to work with. It's just catchy. I was going to do a guitar solo....but I dunno it sounded cool. I found the guitar solo just sorta killed the vibe of the song though. So I scrapped it.