PRC212 - Digimon's Dark Side (Digimon World 3)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 211

PRCv9-03

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

PRC211 was another good round with four songs, which ended relatively close to each other; the difference between the debutating winner Hakstock and numbers three and four Evktalo and JerryTerry was only five points. But even one point difference is enough, so Hakstock selected the source for this round (and did that very fast).

This round's source is selected by Hakstock:

Hello there, here's my source pick for the next PRC. It's the "Badlands" theme from Digimon World 3, a game with one of my favorite soundtracks. Looking forward to the remixes! :D

PRC212.jpg

Source: Digimon World 3 (PS) - Badland's Theme

MID

Youtube

Wikipedia

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

When you are not able to login, don't click on the 'click here to submit an entry' button, but click on the 'you are not logged in' button on the right top of the screen.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  2. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 22nd 2012 at 4:59 am (six hours earlier as usual) ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  3. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  4. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  5. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  6. The winner of last round can take part by submitting a bonus mix, but he cannot win the round and get any votes.

The deadline is six hours earlier as usual. I still don't know I'm able to start the voting stage at that moment. In the case I don't start it then, you can still submit a song (in this thread) and the deadline moves a little. When there are not more as one song submitted, the contest will be extended of course, with one or two days.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Looks like the extention didn't work. This means we have a winner.

Congratulations Sggod89, you win and you don't only have the right to pick the next source, you also get the last place wooden spoon:lol:

You know how it works, you may select the next source for PRC213. Send your source to me by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Do that as soon as you can, but before Friday.

Remember to select a source with a MID file added. You may also select a source without a MID, but then you must provide a second source with a MID file.

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).