OCR02593 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team "99 Floors Underground"

djpretzel

Dear Jamison "TheGuitahHeroe" Randall:

RE: "YEAH MAN, ANOTHER PMD REMIX."

Please make an entire album of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team/Explorer Team/Adventure Squad/Magnagate Infinity Labyrinth remixes. Make the album have as many songs as possible and remix as many songs as possible. If you do this, I will revere you as one of my deities.

Your Truly,

Jonah Sanctferum

• 1 month later...

This should be getting reviews : O

I remember hearing this as a WIP. It's gone through a lot of changes, but for the better of the song. The mid-genre switch IMO sold the mix. I really felt the intensity rise in that section, and it gets you super pumped - kind of like you're making that final stretch to get to the bottom floor. I don't agree with that that mix lost any energy either.. I mean, maybe it did, but I that the last section was perfect and I perfect by my book.

This is an old song from you, you've definitely gotten better since, but this is still once of your most interesting mixes.

I really dig this remix and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, the mid-genre switch didn't really bother me as much as it seems to for others. It sounds more like business just picked up a little, is all. I do have to say that because of how the transitions happened, it did come off a tad weird. Not bad, just weird. Still, it's enjoyable and well done.

• 2 years later...

This is an interesting remix. The balance is great, as the loops in the background don’t try to overshadow the main melody. But it’s still faint enough to where it complements the main melody enough. The mid-genre shift really threw me off though. Didn’t strike me as a genre shift, as more of a completely different track being played. Same source material, different tracks. The ending sounded great though. All in all, beginning and ending were great. The middle, not so great.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02593 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team "99 Floors Underground"