Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Clay Moffatt
Ryu Hayabusa (+700)

i'll have something.

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Pieter van Os, BadAss II Co-Director, BadAss Asst. Director
Mega Man (+1000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

So....... I've finally found myself some inspiration and if everything goes as planned, you can expect an updated version for both songs (the the Master of Blades is from sratch actually).

Aside from that, SIGN UP REMIXERS! Don't be afraid to make a wip for a boss that's not on the list. If the wip's good, chances are pretty big it'll end up on the list aswell. Just sign up :D
Old 08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Mega Man (+1000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

OMG double post!

Any way, things didn't go as planned, but I was able to get an updated version of Rise of the Shadow up. Check forum for more details
Old 08-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Goomba (+100)

Send a message via MSN to Anorak
Thanks, I'll take a listen and try and get something written up asap.

EDIT: Sorry, everything over here is a bit hectic right now, so I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll have it done up by tonight, promise.

Sorry!

Last edited by Anorak; 08-28-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Goomba (+100)

Send a message via MSN to tyrog
I saw few WIPs and many spam threads. I hope you could remove spam threads cos they're heinous .
The WIPs I listened are good very good.
I'd like to take part but I have to get complete FL7. I'd have wanted to take K.Rool theme to remix.
If it won't be taken, I could consider to join the project if it's possible.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Goomba (+100)

Oh, you were looking at the old forums. Nobody uses those anymore so a bunch of spambots hang out there now. We need to archive the helpful posts and delete that place now that we have a better forum. (so much to do...)

Anyway, if you want to join the project you'll need to show us what you can do. Do you have a demo track we can listen to? If you do you can PM it to Pi/Kanjika or myself and we'll evaluate it. Or you can post in it the thread, if that's easier.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Goomba (+100)

Send a message via MSN to tyrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorak View Post
Oh, you were looking at the old forums. Nobody uses those anymore so a bunch of spambots hang out there now. We need to archive the helpful posts and delete that place now that we have a better forum. (so much to do...)

Anyway, if you want to join the project you'll need to show us what you can do. Do you have a demo track we can listen to? If you do you can PM it to Pi/Kanjika or myself and we'll evaluate it. Or you can post in it the thread, if that's easier.
Well, I'd have one but it's old. I'd like to remake it with complete FL7 program. I need to buy it as possible. Before I used FL6 demo, now I tried FL7 demo but it's too limited.
Thanks for the feedback anyway. If I come up with something I'll surely PM you or post the WIP here.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Goomba (+100)

Just a friendly reminder that Friday the 7th is the due date for WIPs, so let's put those finishing touches on them over the next few days. And then we can, like, go for beer or something.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Kevin van Zutphen
Tanooki Mario (+1500)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorak View Post
Just a friendly reminder that Friday the 7th is the due date for WIPs, so let's put those finishing touches on them over the next few days. And then we can, like, go for beer or something.
or listen to Voices of the Lifestream for more inspiration.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Mega Man (+1000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Yea did another update, new version for Gilgamesh is up and totally from scratch like I promised. But I got it all figured uot in my head already, so it's basicly done (it'll just take some time to play it ;) ).

Seems like not many people are going to make the deadline... Is anyone active xept for Joker, avaris and pockets?