OCR02750 - Kirby 64 "Tough It Out!"

djpretzel

Just a note on the Youtube video, it seems to go on for almost another 2 minutes after the song ends. I think there might've been a glitch in there.

I think it might be the wrong song, even. Bowzilla, I think.

Edit: Yeah, definitely not right. Download it instead.

By the way... Nice work. :)

Edited by GravitySuitCollector

Hm... As peppy as this sounds, it's not really ruining the supposed badassness, though the drum programming could have been stronger. The kick received less attention to detail than the snares, which were bested by the filler snares. Overall, I guess the production brought down the impressiveness of this for me a bit, but I would also agree that this is just good enough to pass based on the non-percussive elements alone.

The electronics and synths work out pretty well for this weird monster, so kudos on a matching arrangement for Zero Two. Loving the use of the electric guitar and the glitches, including the fade in and outs. Great to see perhaps the most disturbing thing to come out of the Kirby world get a cool ReMix like this. Well done.

• 1 year later...

I've never thought that game about such pink fluffy creature as Kirby can have such mean tune. But this duo brought it to the next level. It really feels like badass (get it???) boss theme, which keep you in tension all the time. The combination of glitching percussion, killer synth work and some nice guitars is just great. The guitar part feels like second phase of this boss or whatever. Oh, man, I love this so much!

• 7 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02750 - Kirby 64 "Tough It Out!"