ReMix: Radical Dreamers: Nusumenai Houseki "Industrial Promise"
Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on
1,321,872 bytes, 1:22, 122kbps
- Game: Radical Dreamers: Nusumenai Houseki (Square, 1996, SNES)
- ReMixer(s): Children of the Monkey Machine
- Composer(s): Yasunori Mitsuda
- Song(s): "Far Promise ~ Dream Shore (Part 1)"
- Posted: 2001-04-21, evaluated by djpretzel
- Terms (BETA): aggressive angry dark distortion duration-short experimental lo-fi synth tempo-fast
Part of the great Radical Dreamers 'Far Promise' ReMix flood of April 21st, 2001. Rounding out the batch is a short but cool 'Industrial' take on the Far Promise track, though it sounds more technoish to me. The main sound used is an intriguing electronic-steel guitar sort of patch that's really odd but sounds cool, played over a background of undulating synth hits and bass drum with a sub-bass covering the low low-end. Very unique and creative - would expect nothing less from cottm, and on a longer timeline would probably have grown a few more elements but is nonetheless a worthy gem. Where he does he get that wonderful noise?
on 2015-12-08 22:53:24
on 2011-02-20 18:16:20
on 2009-12-17 13:12:54
on 2009-09-28 13:02:01
on 2009-01-17 17:10:26
on 2008-12-11 14:42:29
on 2008-12-07 05:44:16
on 2008-11-28 23:53:13
on 2007-12-06 21:16:14
on 2007-06-13 10:04:16
on 2006-12-17 19:03:20
on 2003-07-13 16:45:37
on 2002-06-10 02:12:04
on 2002-05-15 23:29:02