OC ReMix Wallpaper

Phoenix Wynde

BTW, was there an OCR Winamp Skin at one point? If so, anyone know where I can get it from?

I think there was a group trying to make one, but the project died. Search around the forums, but I'm pretty sure it died.

Nonetheless, if there was enough interest, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get it up and running again.

Although I hope there's more people trying to bring in content for OCR. Things like wallpapers etc are good for helping spread the word. People often promote sites like these in their personal works and post them on sites like deviantart etc.

Hopefully more people will start doing things like this, because OCR deserves all the publicity it can get. :<

I think there was a group trying to make one, but the project died. Search around the forums, but I'm pretty sure it died.

Nonetheless, if there was enough interest, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get it up and running again.

Although I hope there's more people trying to bring in content for OCR. Things like wallpapers etc are good for helping spread the word. People often promote sites like these in their personal works and post them on sites like deviantart etc.

Hopefully more people will start doing things like this, because OCR deserves all the publicity it can get. :<

That last bit you mention, it's exactly why I chose to create the wallpaper. I've been visiting OCR for quite some time now, have well over five hundred-plus tunes that I've downloaded over time from some pretty talented people, all filed and sorted according to genre (game name) and album (OC ReMix "game name goes here").

What can I say, I love music. But more importantly, the people here are the reason why I have so much of it, and playing on a regular basis, too.

I may not be the best or biggest artist on the block, but hey, if I can get over five hundred-plus free tunes from some pretty damn talented folks, then I don't see any reason why I shouldn't show some appreciation to OCR for that.

I'm more than willing to spread the word about OCR, this site rocks.

• 2 years later...

Apparently the link to this wallpaper died, too :(