Puppy Wars!

thejumpbutton

OK.... so that's probably not what we'll call it.

As some of you know, on my show we like to get bracket-style battles together (think March Madness) to decide who's better than who and for what reason. In the past we've done Sidekicks (Chewbacca), Robots (Optimus Prime), Movies (we decide amongst 64 of the films that were released that year, 2007's winner was 300), Games (done much the same as the movies each year, last year's winner was Super Mario Galaxy), and more.

In February, the theme is Puppies. Or dogs of any kind for that matter. Nominate your favorite specimen of man's best friend from any fictional source (movies, tv, games, books, etc) by posting their name and what they're from here. I'll check back often and compile a list, then announce the matchups (which are always done randomly as opposed to coming up w/ "seeds").

I promised that I'd include y'all in the nominations from now on so here it is...

We'll start round one of the eliminations on February 1st and announce the outcomes live on my show on Thu Feb. 7th. We'll do the same the following week for round 2 and so on...

So who's your favorite fictional dog? Scrappy Doo? Cujo? Beast Boy in dog form?

POST POST POST...

seymourwl2.gif

'Sup George. That reminds me, I need to upload "Dirty Talk" to the internets sometime. I'll post it here, don't worry. ;)

Anyway, I should be on topic and talk about things that aren't inside jokes between me and Castle...

King (you could name him whatever you wanted) from Earthbound is a good choice for VG dogs, although I was sad that you only got to use him for the first ten minutes of the game.

I name Puppy Linux 3.00 as my contender. Because this little guy never gives up, even on old hardware, is playful, and is Australian (yay, I'm patriotic).

He also fits on (and boots from) a 256MB USB stick very comfortably with room for expansion.