A rather difficult puzzle

linkspast

Help for 8 I mean

Listen to what the song is telling you about santa, what is the "proof" that the song gives you? (You don't need to listen to much). Apply this concept to the weird text and figure out how the text relates to the number before it. Then apply that to number 6 (number 6 contains the answer, hence the "= ?")

wow, I feel really stupid now, level 2 makes no sense to me, I can see that it's a mirror, but none of the numbers seem to be reversed, unless I'm just retarded...

Write numbers on a piece of paper. Put piece of paper in front of a mirror. read. Success!

Meanwhile, still stuck on level 6. I've used every music-related word that I can think of to no success just yet.

Write numbers on a piece of paper. Put piece of paper in front of a mirror. read. Success!

Meanwhile, still stuck on level 6. I've used every music-related word that I can think of to no success just yet.

thanks lol, now I'm just stuck on three and googling isn't helping much

God I suck at these things.

EDIT: Eh, got to 6, but I can't tell notes by ear, so I have no idea what notes those are

@XZero:

The video is just a sound clip. It's a song from Harry Potter which goes something like "Double, double toil and trouble," from Shakespeare's Macbeth.

@Kanthos:

I don't know what you mean, but the solution makes sense, if that's what you're asking.

...help please? =P

listen to the song. you will then understand the meaning of the list that is shown to you.

Does anyone know why the 5 vowel one is the way it is?

i have no idea what the 5 vowel one is. period. i just dont get it.

edit: again not more than ten seconds after posting i figure it out AND get it.

now its level 10s turn to mess with me :/