Shameless self-promotion/New radio show

fivre

While not really new, I have a radio show that plays OC ReMixy stuff. You should listen to it because that will make me happy, and because it's awesome.

Anyway, spiffy details:

Sunday morning, 1:00am to 2:30am CST. Awesome timeslot.

http://krlx.org - There's a giant link that says Listen Now! or something. Click it.

Contains 30% more awesome than other radio show of this type.

None of you win. Nobody's interviewed me yet about the site. C'mon now, have some brown peeps on your shows.

Hey Larry, anytime you want to do "Into the Score," just let me know!

http://www.intothescore.com

PS: In terms of shameless self-promotion, Glenn Stafford is going to be on my show within 2 weeks. He is part of the Blizzard Audio Department and worked on he score to "Starcraft" (as well as SC2, which we'll be talking about!)

Sunday morning, 1:00am to 2:30am CST. Awesome timeslot.

Is that Saturday night going into Sunday morning? Dear God, that sounds like death. That definitely takes me back though. I started out with Thursday nights 2-4AM EST, but I didn't have to stick with that for very long. If you're able to record the show, you should host it; if you're anything like Emory, I'm sure the students get some webspace to use. :-)

The rest of you guys, just PM me if you ever want me to fill an interview slot. My Skype connection sucks, but I've got Vonage, so I can call anywhere in the country for free. Radio is my first love, so lemme support you faegs.