Darth Vader and Yoda in Soul Calibur IV

Strike911

Here is an accurate description of the overflow of emotion that has flooded my subconcious thought processes...

GAAAAASSSPP!!!:

8-O8O NO FRICKEN' WAY!!! SON OF A FEMALE DOG!!! HOLY SASQUATCH CRAP!!! HOW THE FRICK IS THIS FRIGGEN' POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

*Head asplodes, reassembles, asplodes again, reassembles again, and does the same thing over and over again*

THE SYSTEM IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-O8O

*Pant, pant, pant, pant, gasp, pant, pant, exhale*

That is all.

I'm personally a fan of the series. (not the direction it's been going in for the past couple of years, but what it was about originally, ie. fluid 3d weapons based combat and an interesting story.) They should be focusing more on making 4 a more quality title by having decent online play and fixing their battle system rather than trying this licensed character stuff. It's catering towards the wrong audience.

And yes, Gecko, I too am awaiting the experience of next gen ass and boob physics IN HD!!

Actually, instead of putting in random people with swords (link, spawn?, etc.), they should put in more Tekken characters and just turn it into a crossover series. That'd be fun. They could just say there was a

TIME PARADOX!

Actually, instead of putting in random people with swords (link, spawn?, etc.), they should put in more Tekken characters and just turn it into a crossover series. That'd be fun. They could just say there was a

TIME PARADOX!

That's not too bad an idea, actually. I'm not sure how balanced the characters would all be, but I've always had fun with SC and Tekken.

I thought the whole purpose of secret characters was to suprise people once they've bought the game and want a little more out of it.

The funny thing is, I loved 2, bonus characters and all. (Obviously Link was my fav, but I liked playing the game in general too). 3 was an utter letdown for me. The whole game was flawed in my mind, from the story mode down to the character balance. I'd like to see them fix that instead of adding flashy new characters and hoping people will forget the horrors of trying to beat the worst fighting game AI I have ever played against. It's the only game I've ever played that caused me to break a controller out of sheer frustration. Stupid Zasalamel...

I think I would care more if I was a bigger StarWars fan but I'm not so in or out I could care less. I'm primarily a Soulcalibur fan. Also SC is a game, and just like any other game, I don't think it needs to be taken seriously. Its not like its a simulation game. Seriously, who gives a crap if it doesn't makes since.

Some of you think our pessimism is misplaced, but honestly, it really just comes down to a question of why the hell they're worried about putting Star Wars characters in when SC3 was a terribly imbalanced and unpolished game and so far my impression of SC4 is that it the developers seem to be focusing on tits and ass physics instead of the actual fighting itself.

Good grief, Namco.

Some of you think our pessimism is misplaced, but honestly, it really just comes down to a question of why the hell they're worried about putting Star Wars characters in when SC3 was a terribly imbalanced and unpolished game and so far my impression of SC4 is that it the developers seem to be focusing on tits and ass physics instead of the actual fighting itself.

Good grief, Namco.

bingo

----