*NO* Legendary Super Warriors 'Final Flex' *FT*

Antonio Pizza

Hey, this is Section Nemesis from the forums, i've submitted my mix about two months ago, but I think it didn't went through.

It might just be my brain twirling around in my head or somethin', but i'm just making sure it's still on the wait list, instead of being completely off it. ;-)

Alrite', so here is the information:

Remixed From:

Legendary Super Warriors.

Format:

Gameboy Color.

Song's Name:

Final Flex.

Remixer's Handle:

Nemesis.

Link to the Mix itself:

Everything else:

Everything else should be inside the song's ID3 tags.

This is my first submission, as well as my first ReMix itself. I hope it's satisfactory, and I hope you all will enjoy it.

Thank you for your time,

~ Nemesis.

oh man. I just died laughing. I hadn't seen the review yet. And I started listening to this song, and I was like "GOOD LORD" and so I came back to the panel to see what had been said about it.

Ah, the laughs.

It's just so "BAM IN YOUR FACE!" and it never really backs off from that. Hey could we get a little more volume, please? Ya know how we say sometimes that a mix sounds empty? This is the opposite.

Well, ok we seemed to drop off at around 2:00, but see, I've got this problem with a mix sounding too much like a videogame with a beat. Granted, the panning is nice.

Hmm, this could definitely use some improvement to get it to a postable level. Just calm down.

NO

DC