Flight of the Conchords.

Kautzman

Brilliance.

I've been a fan of their live show for a long time now, and I got the HBO series on DVD for my birthday the day before Christmas.

Cannot express enough my love for FotC.

"Well you weren't making a move, I thought I would."

"You're always there!"

"You're always there too!"

"She's my girlfriend!"

"Aah... Yes. Good point."

Incidentally; seen Eagle vs. Shark?

I'm gonna have to go with their song "Jenny," just because it's so beautifully awkward.

"We just looked...out! Across the city from out little spot on the hill! Oh it was so pretty from way up there! We talk about how the lights from the buildings and caaars, seem like reflections of the staaars, that shined out so pretty and briight, that niiiight...."

"....It was daytime."

".............The daytime of the night."

I'm gonna have to go with their song "Jenny," just because it's so beautifully awkward.

"We just looked...out! Across the city from out little spot on the hill! Oh it was so pretty from way up there! We talk about how the lights from the buildings and caaars, seem like reflections of the staaars, that shined out so pretty and briight, that niiiight...."

"....It was daytime."

".............The daytime of the night."

Yeah Jenny's an awesome song. "what a hilarious misunderstanding." "I meant it was nice to meet you the time that i met you"

"would you please remove these cutleries from my knees?"

That song is my favorite. Especially in the context of that YouTube video where they perform it live, and then afterward discuss "issues."

"We want to kind of turn it from an 'ewww, AIDS' to an 'oooh, fun monkey disease!'"