New Information on the Sonic RPG being developed by Bioware

Subz1987

Well, I tried to avoid this thread. Unfortunately, I can't read about the game in Nintendo Mag myself because the renewal is taking way too fricking long! Thus, I have arrived in spoilerville (this thread).

Wow, I've been a skeptic about this idea for a very long time. Now, this new (to me) info has me hoping to be pleasantly surprised! Come on, Bioware!!!

*Also, please include Hyper Sonic plz*

Yeah, in defense of EA.

spore.jpg

Will Wright hasn't seen much trouble leading his new flagship product. He's been developing it since 2001, and there's not even a forced release date pushed out on top of him yet.

Though, EA did produce some major crap piles from the glory of Will Wright and Maxis.

SimCitySocieties.JPG

The fact that the little SNES fanboy inside me is screaming about how wrong that sentance sounds makes me feel really old.

I can remember a time some game mag responded to a reader's letter about how Sonic sequels on Nintendo systems would only happen when Elvis returned or someting.

Still, I think this looks interesting. Mario and Mega Man made nice transitions into RPG-esque games.