ARMCANNON - LEGVACUUM available online now

danimal cannon

Hey guys, a bunch of you already picked up the album at MAGfest, but I'm happy to tell you that Armcannon's debut album Legvacuum is now available for sale online. We've been working on this one since June or so, I did all the recording and mixing and Chris our keyboardist did all the artwork. I'm pretty proud of how it came out. We wanted to keep the cost low, so it's $8 plus shipping.

Anyways the tracklisting is....

- Kraid

- Megaman 3

- Techno (originalish)

- Super Metroid

- Boomer Kuwanger

- Tecmo Superbowl

- Final Fantasy 7 boss

- Zelda

You can order the album here just click on the BUY NOW button. . You can also check out some songs from the album on our myspace if you haven't heard us.

When we were recording this album we also recorded Ghostbusters which you can download for free on our website or myspace page. Any of you guys who purchased the album at MAG feel free to let us know what you think of it.

Just listened to the Ghostbusters cover. Fucking awesome work, guys. Love everything about this track. Are you singing, Danimal? 'cause that's a pretty cool voice you have there.

LOL @ the final part of the track. "Mustin makes me feel good", the barbershop vocals, and the annoying piano sounds. They hate this, indeed.