Dream Dreams From NiGHTSl Journey of Dreams

Crystal Desmond

Ok, I just barely finished NiGHTS this morning and I have fallen in love with this piece. I'm afraid I don't have a link since the soundtrack will not be released until the end of the month but you can use that as an excuse to go buy the game. The song plays several times throughout the game the most significant times being during the Sky Concert in Memory Forest (Helen's Story) and during the credits (Both stories but I prefer Helen's version). My favorite was the Sweet Snow version but I can't remember where in the game I heard it.:banghead: Where did I hear it?! ...Oh well. It's a fairly new game but it has some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Being such, I hope you don't think it unreasonable for me to ask to keep it sweet, like a lullaby maybe.:puppyeyes: No heavy metal, pumping jazz and the such.

Thanks SOOOOO much to the remixer who picks this up. I've been downloading from OC Remix for a long time and I can't wait to see what you guys can think up.

• 2 weeks later...