Looking to collab on remixes and/or original songs

stellarx

I have a few vocal/lyrical ideas for some remixes that I would love to work with someone on. I also have alot of original songs I want to try to create something tangible out of.

I've posted some samples at http://stellarx.org/songs for anyone who wants to take a listen. I have no musical talent (I think one song has traces of pathetic guitar playing) and no real training as a singer so I'm not sure if anyone would want to work with me, but I just figured I'd put something out there for anyone interested.

Hey! I'll check out your songs when I have the time (and when I'm not sitting in a college class :-) ) Post some of your ideas here... do you hvae chords or music? Maybe you humming a tune you'd like? Write some ideas here and let us know what you'd need help on... maybe everything? Or just production? Would you like someone to write your music and you sing? Etc.

Let me (and the rest of the community know). I'd personally be open to some collab :-)

~jace

Yeah I have rough vocal melodies for most of my original songs. I have no experience in music production other than a bit of recording vocals in Adobe Audition, etc. I have worked with a remixer in the past on a Chrono Cross Remix(vocals and lyrics) though he never officially released it and we have kind of lost touch. So I'm pretty much just looking for anyone who sees promise in my work and would like to collaborate on music and production.

Lyrics for the linked song above, 'Another World'

I dream of the shore

Of Another World

Maybe there I'll find

What I'm searching for

If my dreams are real

On the other side

When my search

Comes to it's end

There is still another world

For me to dream in

Oh I know you'll say