ALBUM PROJECT: Contra 4

SnappleMan

Nice line-up there. Lots of Shizz and VGMix love. Only one who's OCR dominant is Sixto, which I'm happy for. Can't wait for the arrangements to the Waterfall and Harbor tracks 'cause those two are my favorites so far. I wonder what's so secret about who's remixing Harbor, though?

Glad you were able to bring virt in for the credits.

Good luck, everyone. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit sad that Sixto is no longer in the line-up. Huge fan of his work. On the other hand, the line-up is still quite incredible. Another Snapple/norg combo for Waterfall...I'm excited!

Hopefully Neo City gets filled up as soon as possible. You should contact Ryan8bit since he seemed interested in joining up.

So Snapple...can we get some sort of teaser clip/preview/WIP version of a track or two? Something from Jungle, Waterfall, or Ocean would totally do it for me!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,Is this still going, what tracks have not been covered. Does anyone have Mp3s or midi or any info of the tracks that have still to be done. I have not played the game though in Retro Gamer they say Contra 4 does great justice to the Contra universe, going back to it's roots. My friend downloaded a trailer sometime ago and I heard some very short music clips it sounded great. Man, it sure did sound very difficult if one was to transcribe them. I hope they are not insanity in difficult. If it is a crazy solo or melody to transcribe maybe I am not at that level. Though I would like to give it a shot, at least once be able to do something like this,if it is still going on and if I can live up to it that is. If anyone can point me in the direction much appreciate

I could of summed all this up by saying, Can I try to join this project, if it is still going and what needs to be done.

Hi,Is this still going, what tracks have not been covered. Does anyone have Mp3s or midi or any info of the tracks that have still to be done. I have not played the game though in Retro Gamer they say Contra 4 does great justice to the Contra universe, going back to it's roots. My friend downloaded a trailer sometime ago and I heard some very short music clips it sounded great. Man, it sure did sound very difficult if one was to transcribe them. I hope they are not insanity in difficult. If it is a crazy solo or melody to transcribe maybe I am not at that level. Though I would like to give it a shot, at least once be able to do something like this,if it is still going on and if I can live up to it that is. If anyone can point me in the direction much appreciate

I could of summed all this up by saying, Can I try to join this project, if it is still going and what needs to be done.

Or you can try reading the update :)