ThaSauce releases SauceCast: Podcast for the Game Arrangement Community.

Ramaniscence

As announced on ThaSauce:

Long after VGDJ has ended it's run, we've FINALLY gotten around to recording and releasing our own podcast: SauceCast. A bi-weekly podcast chock full of community...stuff.

The website is still under construction, and the shownotes haven't been posted yet, but you can subcribe to the RSS feed right now.

Starla and Dyne discuss MAGFest, the new featured content box, and VGMix X among other stuff.

There are a lot of exciting new things I want to do with this podcast, one of them being Chapters for the podcast:

iTunesSauceCast.png

When you load the podcast up in iTunes or an iPod it's broken into chapters. On the iTunes side it even has clickable links to topics being discussed throughout.

We're still roughing things out, as this IS the first episode and all, but hey VGDJ wasn't awesome in a day, either =P. Either way, I'm really impressed with the work that Dyne and starla did and everyone should check it out for sheezy.

I hope it has the Rama report every 3 or 4 months, just like VGDJ. :-)

jk dude, I'll be checking this out for sure. :-)

They're trying to get my to CO-HOST. Like THAT shit'll ever happen, lol.

Neat, kinda dragged, but oh well, it's covering MAGfest. Hopefully there will be some sort of format for them in the future, but hey, any videogame music podcast is fine by me.

Yea, this one was pretty free form because of the sheer volume of stuff there was to cover from MAGFest. I hope to at least start cementing in a solid format by the next episode.

• 2 weeks later...

SauceCast Episode 2: Ramalution

download.png vote.png

In this week's epsidoe of ThaSauce Cast, SgtRama guest hosts along the starla. This episodes features a more structured format that more closely resembles of traditional radio show such as VGFrequency.

Starla and Rama discuss topics in the community including Video Games Live, the upcoming Contra IV album by SnappleMan, and the Freshly Baked reMixer Challenge on the OCRemix forums. They also showcase some songs, new and old, from throughout the community including a song off the Mega's new album "Get Equipped!", a new original by RoetaKa, and a throwback original from DiscoDan circa 2002.

Shownotes forthcoming...

• 4 weeks later...

SauceCast Episode 3: The Originals Shakedown

download.pngvote.png

SauceCast03_OriginalsShakedown.png

So I'm late...way late. I know. I apologize. I've been really busy D:, as well as some technical difficulties on starla's end. Anyway this episode THIS TIME ON SAUCECAST there's very little news...but don't fret! What we lack in news we certainly make up for in music. This one's packed full of songs from artists including Trenthian, Flik, JJT, virt, SnappleMan, AND MORE! That's right, ALL THAT and MORE!

Be sure to stay tuned for Episode 4 of SauceCast (hopefully) at your regularly schedule time TUESDAY. (or early Wednesday morning).