Chase HQ Title Music request

jayc4life

I know I might be a forum newbie on here, but is there some sort of posting limit before you're allowed to put an idea out to the remixers on here? If so, I must have missed it, delete this thread if necessary, and so on. I'll repost it once I'm on the right side of the law.

Basically, if you remember the original Chase HQ (not Special Criminal Investigation or Chase HQ 2 as it was known as also on some machines), if someone would make a re-hash of the title music.

The Commodore 64 music can be found as Track 1 on Lemon64's JSIDPlayer on-site here and the SID is downloadable. I have no idea how to decode them or convert them to MP3 so don't ask, please.

I suppose it'd be cheeky of me as well to ask for the loading music from the C64 version too, is it? Preferrably the original, untouched. I can't find the original in MP3 form, only in SID format again, much like most C64 games :(

The SID, made by Jonathan Dunn, can be found under the Music section of Lemon 64 (the same site as above) if you search for "Ocean Loader 5". For some strange reason, there's no direct page, as it's all a subsection under the music tab on the site.

Again, I have no preference as to what you can do with the music. As long as it's mainly faithful to the original(s) it's greatly appreciated. I'll not single out a specific genre to ask for either. It'll be interesting to see what one of you can come up with, so i won't restrict your options, should you decide to take this on.

This would be greatly appreciated in any form, and I appreciate it if you put in any effort at all into making these.

EDIT:

Anyone interested can grab the MP3s of the original arcade rendition of the theme, as well as the Ocean Loader, can find their respective links below. Note the Ocean Loader was misnamed as 4 instead of 5.

http://www.4shared.com/file/35226692/a46fa151/Ocean_Loader_4.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/35226091/39eb8c59/chasehq.html